Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I'm Loving on Etsy

As most women I know, yes..don't lie to yourself, I'm addicted to Etsy! It's the craft and handmade goods MOTHERSHIP via the internet. It's like a craft fair at your fingertips. Addicting, time consuming and amazing but who doesn't love something personalized and furthermore, well made? I know I do!

Since I browse..ahem..shop..Etsy on a near daily basis (they have an app now for the iPhone by the way..it's a must have) I've started to utilize that little bitty heart button a bit too much and my favorite's folder is getting LARGE and in charge. I thought I'd start sharing a few of my favorite items and shops on a weekly basis so you too can enjoy all of my fun finds! I should also preface by saying none of the shop owners I am posting about have paid me to do any sort of advertising for them ;) Enjoy!










LOVING these SO much. It's a plastic snap on case, not a sticker which I'm noticing is what a lot of them are on Etsy, so your precious phone will be both stylish and safe! I'm not sure which color combination I'd be choosing but I'm kind of in love with the orange background/blue trellis one :) And of course..monogramming is a must! Head over and check out her shop!




This my friends, is quite possibly my new favorite thing in my entire office ! This is our stamp..tried to blur our address as well as possible (we've got guns and a security system folks..and a bomb tech resides here..don't mess with us lol) but this little beauty adorns every piece of mail that leaves our home now! Excuse the ink splotches in between the lettering. I am terrible at the dab and stamp and never seem to manage a perfect press! I somehow also end up getting the ink ALL over my fingers, which then leads to beautiful blue ink thumbprint "art" all over everything I touch. Call me Queen Midas.. only with blue ink..and not gold !





Okayyyyy..HOW CUTE is this stinking thing? Seriously. I want it for every room. That may be a bit overkill..but hey..if you're the bee's knees everyone should know about it !!






Last but not least..this wall stencil is absolutely stunning. I wish we were going to be living in this house forever because this beauty would look amazing in our entryway, or bedroom, or even the landing in the stairwell break. Along with this stencil and several others, CuttingEdgeStencils has pillows, laminate trays and other wall decals that you can find in their shop. All for a decent price too :) Now if you could only purchase patience... I'm sure these would be a Tom project! My OCD would never allow me to do these as it would not only take years..but gallons of coffee to complete! 


Until next time friends..


1 comment:

Bro Bro said...

Good picks!!! I love that Stencil as well... I may just have some ambition to do that to our bathroom when I begin to redecorate however, that'll be seriously time consuming! Wanna come visit and help while the kiddos bounce and drool!? LOL!