It's going around in bloggy town. Are you it?
I've been tagged by Hannah, make sure you check her out, she is one of my dear friends and her little Miss J is too cute for words!
So here are 'The Rules'...
1. You must post the rules. (and then break or create your own)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create
eleven (or a couple)new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
eleven (or a couple) a few other people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
My Questions from Hannah :
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be?Oh my my. That's a tough one. As much as I LOVE my "job" as housewife and soon to be stay at home mommy, I'd love to work in the PR field or be a lobbyist. Ya know..use my degree I paid a pretty penny to NOT finish haha ;)
- Why did you start your personal blog?My blog was started to fill in family and friends near and far of our travels, life and adventures as first time parents! I also LOVE to follow lifestyles and DIY/home interiors blogs and hope to eventually bring more of these elements into my own blog for you to enjoy!
- What is your biggest goal in life?My biggest goal in life is simply to be happy. I know many many people in this world who live their lives just going through the motions and I do not want to live mine like that. There are terrible days, we all have them, but the amazing days really make those worth it. Like I always say, "life isn't always swingsets and rainbows".
- What is your biggest pet peeve?I love being able to rat out my husband ;) My biggest pet peeves are : The x-box. This thing causes most of our "fights" if you can even qualify them as that. It's his get-a-way from "real life" sort of like blogging is mine, but I'd love for a day where I could sit on the couch and not listen to him killing 12 year old boys in a war game all day! Anddd one more, also husband related (haha), I hate when he puts dishes in the sink and then fills them up to soak. For an example, he's a huge ramen noodle fan (gross right?) and when he's done eating..he'll put the bowl into the sink and fill it up with water. Good idea in theory, but when I go to put it in the dishwasher (FOR HIM cough cough) I have to dump out the cold icky noodly smelling water and it makes me want to hurl. The end.
- If you could invent anything in the world what would it be? Why?OOOO GOOD question. I'd invent a massive looped- handle that you can attach (without damaging the ceiling) above your bed so VERY pregnant women like myself can grab hold and hoist themselves out for the 10-12 bathroom trips we make in the middle of the night. Seriously, I sometimes have to wake up Tom to help me roll over. It's pathetic yet comical.
- What do you like the most about yourself?My ability to be totally frustrated with things one moment, and laugh them off (usually to the point of delirious crying/snorting/peeing my pants) the next. I take things so seriously which is both good and bad, but usually have the ability to shake it off quickly.
- What is your biggest weakness?CHOCOLATE.
- If you were given 1 million dollars today, what would you do with it?Oh the things I could do with a wad that large. I'd start off by paying off our bills (mortgage, the credit card that we have to keep "good credit" etc), then I'd take all of our family on a massive vacation to somewhere luxurious. Oh and I'd probably buy a bunch of beautiful designer products and then hire a personal chef. Yep. I'll take that mill' at any time now :)
OKAY! Now.. It's my turn to TAG :)
I'm tagging these lovely ladies (and Jake) :
My Questions for y'all...
1. If tomorrow were your last day on this earth, what would you eat, say, do and enjoy one last time..and with who?
2. What's your favorite blog to read this very second? (And no you don't get bonus points for saying mine!)
3. What's on your DVR recording list for this evening?
4. What are your resolutions/goals for 2012?
5. What's your stance on pancakes ;) ?
6. Do you enjoy where you're life is right now? If not, what would you change and why?
7. What are you asking for/ getting your significant other for Valentine's day? Do you have big plans?
8. When do you think my sweet baby boy will make his grand entrance? Date and weight guesses anyone?